Paddington Personal Training’s 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee
Here at Paddington Personal Training we’re fully committed to your success!
And our promise to you is simple: follow through with your program as it is designed and intended to deliver you the best results possible, and we guarantee that you’ll achieve the initial 12 week goals we have set out within, or by, your 12th week of working with us – OR we’ll train you FOR FREE until we hit your goals.
The relationship between you (our client) and us (your coaches) is a partnership. And only through working together can the mutually beneficial goal (your results) be best achieved.
Our commitment to you is:
- To assess and determine realistic health and fitness goals with you and put them on a timeline for achievement. (12 and 52 week plan)
- Design a compete program to achieve your goals that covers all the components required for results including:
- Nutrition and supplementation to fuel your body with the energy required and maintain a muscle-building fat burning state.
- Resistance training- to increase your strength and build lean muscle
- Cardiovascular exercise- to optimise fat burning and heart health
- Stretching- to accelerate your recovery from exercise and prevent injurment.
- Coaching- to provide you with the motivation, support, and encourage required
- We will work together with you to teach you all the components of your program and help you implement them into your daily habits and life.
- We will meet with you every 4-6 weeks to assess your progress, and update your program accordingly so that you may continue to achieve the best possible results from your investment in working with us.
Based on our commitment to you, we require the following from you:
- Workout a minimum of 5 days per week (2x strength, 3x cardio)
- Train a minimum of 2 sessions, 1-on-1 with your trainer, following the Balance Personal Training program for a minimum of 12 weeks (Cancelled training sessions must be made up during the same week or within 7 days of the cancelled session)
- Must complete the 15 minute prescribed Heart Rate Zone warm up
- Must Fuel Correctly BEFORE and AFTER your session.
- Complete cardiovascular activity in your prescribed Heart Rate Zones, as per your report, a minimum of three times per week.
- Follow your custom designed nutrition plan – including the macronutrients and Calorie targets (protein, carbs and fat) as set out in your customised report.
- Fill out your Accountability Food and Cardio Journal in its entirety each day (Calorie King and Pages 12 &13 in your report)
After the twelve (12) week period, if you have tracked the following;
- Every cardiovascular workout as prescribed in your report
- Tracked a minimum of 6 weeks of Food Diary (following the macronutrients exactly)
- Fuel Correctly BEFORE and AFTER your sessions as set out in your report.
- Changed your eating habits as per the recommendations from the nutritionist.
- Attended EVERY 1 on 1 session as set out in your agreement (make up sessions must be completed within 7 days of cancellation)
If you have done the above in its entirety and haven’t achieved the goals set out and discussed with your trainer we will train you for free until we hit your goals!