Prices range from $49-$89 – THE WARRIORS ARE COMING:
About the race:
The annual Paddington Warrior Race is a great place to begin your journey to becoming a Warrior. The 5km /15+ obstacle course will enable the beginner to get a great taste of what it takes to become a Warrior and challenge the seasoned athlete to perform at the highest level.
Date & Time:
The Race will be held Sunday the 14th December and will begin at 7am with waves every 15 minutes. Due to the large participation of the event we are having to move the location closeby & Norman Buchan Park is looking likely (Venue is still very closeby and has a bigger facility to accommodate participants).
*Wave times will be emailed to participants 2 days prior to the event
The race is a community event however to participate you must purchase the race T-Shirt, Clean Eating Plan and 8 week training plan.
$49* – Available until 21st October (Early Bird Rate)
- $69* – 21st Oct to 30th November
- $89* – 1st December – 14th December (cash on the day)
- 5+ people? Receive a FURTHER 10% (payment must be made in one lump sum)
- Larger groups of 10+ please email email@example.com
*You will also need to pay for your personal insurance levy which is an additional $12 per person (10% does not apply to insurance levy)
Choose one option (local businesses supporting the warrior event receive $5 off)
1) Paypal (Local business discount cannot be received via Paypal)
Use Paypal to make a secure payment.
Payment of $69 + $12 insurance only via Paypal (Rate Valid until 30th November 2014).
>2) Direct deposit to:
- Company: Paddington PT | Bank: NAB | BSB: 084 126 | ACC: 947756812 | REF: Your name
- Confirmation: Email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Training & Eating Plan.
2) Use the registration form below and we email & sms you (please allow 24-48 hours)
3) Call us direct on 3876 4781 and speak to one of our friendly team
Register to become a Paddington Warrior and receive your 8 Week Training Plan & T-Shirt (Places limited to 150. T-shirt will be available for pick up at and after the information night and within 7 days. Training regime & Clean eating plan will be emailed directly from sign up):
[wr-registration-form title=”Warrior Race Registration”]
Strength comes in numbers – Race as a Team:
Why run the Paddington Warrior Race alone when there are teams to build and friends to make? Teams of 4 are required to be registered as a team and the top 3 teams to cross the line will awarded with prizes. There are also individual prizes for the top three male and females to cross the line.
Wearing your T-Shirt around the Paddington community will ensure local sponsors recognise that you are on the journey to becoming a true warrior, with various discounts offered. Our full list of sponsors can be found here: paddingtonpt.com.au/warrior-race-sponsors